Beginning February 14 at 10:00 a.m. and continuing each Sunday during Lent, please join us for a special Lenten study. Each week will focus on various Lenten practices as paths to holiness.
- February 14 - The Glory of These Forty Days - a history of Lent, customs, expectations and goalsetting
- February 21 - Prayer - the importance of prayer during our Lenten journey, including "how" to pray
- February 28 - Fasting - our Lord's command and the teaching of the Church
- March 6 - Penance - true contrition and a firm purpose of amendment
- March 13 - Holiness - am I the person Jesus wants ME to be?